Dear Real Estate Agents, Home Stagers, Flippers, Home Owners, Carpenters, Painters, Landscapers, Decorators and Anyone Who Sells Real Estate or Related Services:
Are you a home owner, home flipper or realtor who wants your real estate listings to attract more buyers and sell faster? This course is for you.
Are you a home stager or decorator who wants to showcase your skills in a way that shows your true talent? This course is also for you.
Finally, are you a tradesperson who is proud of your craftsmanship and wants a way to showcase your skills to home owners, designers and developers? This is for you too!
In 2012, we moved to the city and sold our home. The housing market was flooded with foreclosed homes and short-sales, but we had a secret weapon; we had great home photos. With all of those homes available (including an identical house right across the street) and comps dragging down the value, our agent didn’t think it would matter much whose pictures we used. But when he saw the pictures of our home, he changed his mind.
Long story short, we had 10 offers before the open house and a total of 40 offers in the first week; several all-cash types. My humble home exceeded the market by over 20%. Our agent was the number one selling realtor in the area. But after seeing the results from our pictures, he made another appointment with us (he wanted to learn home photography, which we taught him).
That is why taking this course is the most important thing you can do if you are selling a home.
Our courses have been featured in
For real estate professionals and home stagers, amazing photos are critical to selling. This online real estate photography course really delivers. You will learn real estate photography in a way that is easy to learn and practical for agents and stagers alike. It definitely gets the CSP International thumbs up!
Post Attractive Pictures of Your Home
The most CRUCIAL mistake made when listing a home is posting pictures that make the look cheap or unattractive.
(Better than) Typical Home Photo
In typical home photos the entry looks dark, the driveway and roof are prominent, and the house just looks creepy.
Home Photo Using Our Methods
With our methods, the house looks attractive, bigger and there are fewer distractions taking attention away from the home.
In a market where 96% of buyers view homes online before calling, you must learn to take pictures that stand out from the crowd and showcase your home online better than your competition.
But a super expensive camera – or hiring a professional photographer – is NOT the answer.
Learn to take great pictures of your home with a point-and-shoot camera and a few work lights from the hardware store! This course teaches simple ways to make huge improvements in your home photos. You’ll finally be able to take home photos that really sell … on your own!
Don't list another property before watching this course.
I've seen a huge difference since taking the course.
This course is so practical.
In this self-paced course, we reveal the secrets to making your home photographs stand out so your home sells fast.
- How to use a point-and-shoot camera or low-end Digital SLR to create professional quality images
- Generate more foot traffic for you open houses and get interest through your online listing with images that showcase your home
- Attract motivated buyers with images that feature things in your home that they care about
- The BEST KEYS no one is teaching to take great home photos that make the home look worth more
- The best times of day to take photographs for home interior and exterior shots
- How to make each interior room (staged or not) look brighter and more inviting
- How to light your home without breaking the bank by using inexpensive work lights you can find at any hardware store
- EASY ways to make every home photo pop off the page by using basic and inexpensive photo editing software
- Page layout secrets to make your flyers look great
- Step-by-step instruction - you see what I do with each photo and walk you through each method as you learn to take great home pictures.
AS A BONUS: As a bonus we are including our Color Enhancement Course; a $97 value.
- Learn how to make colors pop off the page
- Learn how each editing adjustment affects your pictures, so you can enhance your pictures with confidence
- Learn the BEST WAYS to enhance pictures on a budget
- Learn the FASTEST WAYS to get pro-quality results
- Learn the camera features that affect color and how to use them
- How to improve colors without ruining skin tones
- Learn which adjustments (even those used by some pros) to avoid completely
- And more ...
ACT NOW: DON'T SELL YOUR HOME BEFORE WATCHING THIS COURSE
Get INSTANT ACCESS to this self-paced digital video course. Each bite size segment (averaging 3 minutes each) is packed with information. You can watch lessons between appointments or dive in for an hour and watch the whole course. Don’t think an hours is a lot? I don’t waste your time stumbling about trying to figure out what to say while I’m on camera. My lessons are pre-planned, very concise and I edit out all the fluff. Each minute of video is concentrated instruction.
1 EZ PAYMENT OF $147
GET INSTANT ACCESS
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We are so confident that this real estate photography course will help you, that we give you a full 30-days to watch, learn and decide for yourself. This is the digital era equivalent to an empty jar guarantee, because you can easily watch all the videos in the course within the first 30-days. We stand behind this course.
If you do want your money back, we’d love to know where it fell short, but we are not going to ask you! There will be no questions, no hassle and no delays. We’ll get you your money back as fast as the banking system will allow.
Don't Take Another Home Photo Before Taking This Course!
1 EZ PAYMENT OF $197
GET INSTANT ACCESS
ABOUT OUR COURSES
Our online courses are accessed exclusively on the Web. All content is hosted “in the Cloud.” The video content is not downloadable and is not available on DVD or Blu-ray, but is instead streamed online and requires an active internet connection.
Once purchased, student access to the content will expire in 12 months. Students may login to the class content at any time during those 12 months.
All of our courses are appropriate for all ages. Everyone featured in our lessons is fully clothed. We do not use profanity. Our goal is to teach you photography; plain and simple.