For real-estate professionals, amazing photos are critical to selling. This online real-estate photography course really delivers. It teaches real-estate photography in a way that is easy to learn and practical for agents and stagers alike. It definitely gets the CSP International thumbs up!
WHY WE MADE THIS COURSE
Doug Marshall, Founder of Modern Photography Course
If you are a home stager, designer or real-state agent; you can sell more with great pictures than you can with average-looking pictures, but photographers are expensive and you don't have the time or inclination to become a photographer yourself. We built this course with you in mind.
We teach photography in a way that is practical for busy real-estate professionals like you. We teach you basic photography principles and teach you how to take pictures quickly and with only a point-and-shoot camera. You'll be amazed how great your pictures will turn out and how much business you will bring in.
All Taken with a Point-and-Shoot Camera
These pictures were taken without a tripod, flash or any extra lighting, and they look fantastic!
I purposely took these pictures with a point-and-shoot camera to prove that you can take fantastic pictures without the fuss of lugging around a heavy camera, tripod and lighting kit.
You Simply Need to Learn the Tricks of the Trade ... And There Are Tricks
We Teach You Pro Secrets, So You Can Take Great Pictures
The things that make the biggest difference in how your pictures look have nothing to do with your camera. They are secrets that professionals know and don't want to share with you.
We created this course to teach stagers, designers and agents practical ways to take really good pictures with a basic camera.
It's Not the Camera ... It's What You Do With It!
Both Taken with the Same Camera
Which house would you visit first?
Typical Listing Photo
Using Our Methods
Interior shots don't need extra lighting, exterior shots do. I know it seems backwards, but that's part of the reason most listing shots look pretty bad. In the second picture I used two cheap work lights from the home improvement store to light the front of the house. But it was worth a few extra minutes. This little house had 40 offers in one weekend and set the market by over 10%!
Our video-based, online course is the best way for you to learn quickly how to take professional-looking pictures for your business!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
Our self-paced, online course reveals pro secrets for taking pictures that sell!
This course is designed by professional photographers for non-photographers. The course teach practical tips, tricks and methods that you can use to take great pictures with just a point-and-shoot camera.
- How to use a point-and-shoot camera or low-end Digital SLR to create professional quality images
- Generate more foot traffic for your open houses and get interest through you online listing with images that showcase your property
- Attract motivated buyers with images featuring things they care about
- The BEST KEYS no one is teaching to take great property exterior photos that make a home look worth more
- The best times of day to photographs for interior and exterior shots
- How to make each interior room (staged or not) look brighter and more inviting
- How to light your properties using inexpensive work lights available at any hardware store
- EASY ways to make your photos pop off the page by using software that comes with your camera
- Page layout secrets to make your flyers look great
- Step-by-step instruction - you see what we do with each photo and walk you through each method
- And More ...
This Course is the Perfect Way to Give Your Business and Listings a Professional Look
PLUS: 2 Bonus Courses
This course teaches you photography fundamentals that work in any situation.
This course teaches you how to enhance your pictures (correctly) and make your pictures look amazing.
A $200 Bonus Value!
The lessons are conveniently short and to-the-point. Photographers of all levels will benefit from them.
Our courses have been featured in
If you aren't completely satisfied with your course, let us know within 30-days of purchase and we will process your refund as quickly as the banking system will allow.
No questions. No hassles. No worries.